ContractorUmbrella is one of the most respected Umbrella Companies in the UK, providing payroll services to contractors throughout the UK.
Employee Liaison Officer Needed!
Based in our offices in Colchester, Essex, ContractorUmbrella are a payroll solutions company providing services in the contracting industry. We are looking for an Employee Liaison Officer to assume the responsibility for a portfolio of clients.
- Duties and responsibilities include
- Managing a portfolio of client accounts
- Dealing with all aspects of a client’s account
- Handling the setup of new clients
- Liaising with other departments of the business to ensure quality of service
- Ensuring necessary actions are undertaken in resolving queries
- Maintaining and expanding relationships with existing clients
- Completing administrative work, as required
- To be a successful Employee Liaison Officer you'll need
- Good spoken and written communication skills
- Confidence, tact and a persuasive manner
- Good organisational and time management skills
- Good 'people skills', for working with a range of colleagues and clients
- An ability to work to deadlines, often under pressure
- A professional manner
You will be joining a small, friendly team of experienced Employee Liaison Officers', who will provide training and support for new members of the team.
Working Hours : 9.00am – 5.00pm
If you are interested in working as an Employee Liaison Officer with ContractorUmbrella, please email a copy of your cv together with salary expectations to email@example.com, or alternatively you can post it to Careers, ContractorUmbrella Ltd, 12 St Peter's Court, St Peter's Street, Colchester, CO1 1WD.