Protect your Mortgage and Lifestyle
In these ‘times of austerity’, can you guarantee your current contract?
ContractorUmbrella Ltd, in conjunction with IWM, can now offer high quality Mortgage Payment Protection Insurance (MPPI). Which, unlike traditional products offers long term accident and sickness cover.
5 star rated protection starts from as little as £10 per month.
Some of the key benefits of accident and sickness:
- Long term protection – to age 70 (if required)
- A flexible contract which can change with your employment circumstances and cover to fit your circumstances as your life changes
- Guaranteed premium throughout the term of the plan
- Can protect you up to 50% of your income (subject to £50,000 limit)
- Guaranteed Insurability Option (GIO) allows increase in benefits
- Easy Underwriting process (completed over the telephone) based on your own occupation.
- Can protect your monthly mortgage, rent and monthly expenses
- In the event of a claim, your premiums will not increase, regardless of how many times you claim
- If you are claiming, your premiums will be taken care of
- You must be a UK resident
- You must be employed or self-employed
- You must be aged 17 to 65 years(the maximum age may be lower for certain occupations)
This Defaqto 5 Star Rated MPPI product shows how much protection products have evolved and how important it is to make the right choice in choosing your cover. Please bear in mind that this protection plan has no cash-in value at any time. If you stop paying premiums then your cover stops and you get nothing back.
It's easy to put off getting protection. But the reality is that by doing so, you could be gambling with your home and lifestyle if the unexpected happens. The right protection can provide you with peace of mind that you can cope financially, no matter what life throws at you.
This page is for information only and not a recommendation or advice to take out this product. Should you require such advice please contact either Stuart Brown or Adrian Watts of Infinite Wealth Managements Ltd. on 0333 800 8640 or alternatively, you can email them at: firstname.lastname@example.org