Contractors regularly travelling by car for work purposes will be pleased to learn that the first ever fuel savings card has been launched by contractor benefits and perks provider Remus Rewards.
The BP Plus Fuel Card guarantees low prices by giving contractors access to the wholesale price for unleaded and diesel fuel at all BP service stations across the UK.
This means that when contractors pay for fuel using the BP Plus Fuel Card, they are charged a weekly fixed rate, rather than the price per litre displayed at the fuel station.
The BP Plus Fuel Card features include:
- Unique Fuel Card for savings on standard diesel/unleaded at C1,200 BP fuel stations (inc BP motorway fuel stations) across the UK
- Weekly discounted price for diesel/unleaded advised via email
- Fill-up and pay for fuel using Fuel Card – paying discounted rate advised, NOT the rates shown at the pumps
- Funds for fuel purchased each week drawn down via the Direct Debit process
- Weekly cycle with savings typically of 2-3p/litre against BP forecourt prices, up to 20p/litre at motorway BP fuel stations
- £500 max fuel purchase per month.