Jobs at Contractor Umbrella
Contractor Umbrella is one of the most respected Umbrella Companies in the UK, providing payroll services to contractors throughout the UK.
Contract Manager Needed!
Based in our offices in Tring Hertfordshire, Contractor Umbrella are a payroll solutions company providing services in the contracting industry. We are looking for a Contract Manager to assume the responsibility for a portfolio of clients.
- Duties and responsibilities include
- Managing a portfolio of client accounts
- Dealing with all aspects of a client’s account
- Handling the setup of new clients
- Liaising with other departments of the business to ensure quality of service
- Ensuring necessary actions are undertaken in resolving queries
- Maintaining and expanding relationships with existing clients
- Completing administrative work, as required
- To be a successful Contract Manager you’ll need
- Good spoken and written communication skills
- Confidence, tact and a persuasive manner
- Good organisational and time management skills
- Good ‘people skills’, for working with a range of colleagues and clients
- An ability to work to deadlines, often under pressure
- A professional manner
You will be joining a small, friendly team of experienced Contract Manager, who will provide training and support for new members of the team.
Working Hours : 9.00am – 5.00pm
If you are interested in working as an Contract Manager with Contractor Umbrella, please email a copy of your cv together with salary expectations to email@example.com, or alternatively you can post it to Careers, Contractor Umbrella Ltd, Unit 36 Silk Mill Industrial Estate, Brook Street, Tring, HP23 5EF.