Working as an employee of an umbrella company could provide you with many benefits including varied experience and skills from different companies, higher financial rewards and flexible working conditions. However, when looking for an umbrella company, you should pay particular attention to the benefits they offer you as part of your employment contract.
Benefits of Working for Contractor Umbrella
Umbrella Company Benefits
Key benefits you could receive as an employee of Contractor Umbrella:
- We know that your time is precious so all emails sent during office hours will be answered within 4 hours.
- Your call is important to us and will not be routed through a call centre. The phone will be answered by one of our team within 3 rings.
- Your personal Contract Manager will work with you to ensure that your employment with Contractor Umbrella is hassle free.
- As we run a payroll every single working day, providing cleared funds are received into our bank account by 9am, we will make payment to you the same day.
- We have negotiated a comprehensive £20 million insurance package to cover employees of Contractor Umbrella.
- You can submit both timesheet and expenses information through our online portal which is easy to use and totally secure.
- Invoices for work completed are emailed within 24 hours of your timesheet being submitted through our portal.
- Any chargeable expenses will be processed with the timesheet they relate to (Changes to Legislation on 6th April 2016 means that we are no longer able to process non-chargeable expenses for tax relief purposes, find out more here).
- We offer a contributory pension scheme as well as life assurance, income protection and mortgages all specially tailored to your needs as an independent contractor. For more details, please download our Wealth Management brochure.
- Contractor Umbrella offers a complimentary and exclusive reward scheme to all of our contractor’s. As a valued employee, you will have access to some fantastic savings, and what’s ideal is that your family can take advantage of the scheme too.
- As an employee of Contractor Umbrella you will have access to discounted private medical cover through WPA and BUPA travel insurance. For more details, please visit our Members Services Page.
- You can register with us online now and your online employee record will be open and ready for you to use within 24 hours. Your personal Contract Manager will contact you within this period. You then have 24/7 online access to your personal employee record.
- We have set-up a Service Guarantee to ensure all employees and clients are looked after at every step of the way.
- 24/7 access to your online employee record.
- If you wish to convert to a Limited Company at any time we can even arrange this for you quickly and easily.
Why Choose Contractor Umbrella?
Contractor Umbrella is the hassle-free, straight-talking umbrella company that provides umbrella employment for UK based contractors and freelancers. Independently voted as the best umbrella company by the readers of Contractor UK.
As one of the most trusted umbrella companies in the UK, we guarantee our employees peace of mind, absolute compliance and complete security. We are one of the longest standing and most respected umbrella companies in the UK.
Benefits of working through Contractor Umbrella;
- Fast and easy registration – be ready to work in 24 hours, simply register online and we’ll take care of the rest.
- Calculate your take-home pay – use our online calculator to find out how much you could be taking home through Contractor Umbrella.
- Same day payments– We offer same day payments as standard providing funds are received into our account by 9am, for no additional fee.
- Our Service Guarantee – is our guarantee that you will be looked after at every step of the way.
- Flexible Limited Company Accountancy – when you sign up to our sister company Dolan Accountancy, you can transfer to Contractor Umbrella when umbrella employment better suits or your assignment sits inside IR35.
- Employee Benefits – at Contractor Umbrella there are many benefits available to you as our employee including our Employee Rewards Scheme, Group Pension Scheme, Foreign Currency Exchange, Contractor Accommodation, Contractor Mortgages and much more.
- Personal Contract Manager – we believe in the personal touch, so you will have your very own dedicated Contract Manager during your employment with us. Read some of the glowing testimonials we’ve received about our lovely staff and the outstanding commitment they give to all our employees and clients.
If you’d like to find out more, call us on 01206 591 000 or request a call back by completing our online form.