We are committed to providing a high-quality customer service for our PAYE Umbrella offering to all our employees, so when something goes wrong although we hope it won’t, then we need you to tell us about it to help improve our standards.
If you have a complaint, please contact us with the details either at the address below or via email at firstname.lastname@example.org. We have eight weeks to consider your complaint. If we have not resolved it within this time you may wish to take the matter further with your local Citizen’s Advice Bureau.
What will happen next?
- We will send you a letter or email acknowledging receipt of your complaint within three days of receiving it, enclosing a copy of this procedure.
- We will then investigate your complaint. This will normally involve passing your complaint to our Operations Manager, Lauren Monks who will review your matter file and speak to the member of staff who acted for you.
- Lauren Monks will then invite you to a meeting (either in person or via telephone) to discuss and hopefully resolve your complaint. She will do this within 14 days of sending you the acknowledgement letter.
- Within three days of the meeting, Lauren Monks will write to you to confirm what took place and any solutions she has agreed with you.
- If you do not want a meeting or it is not possible, Lauren Monks will send you a detailed written reply to your complaint, including her suggestions for resolving the matter, within 21 days of sending you the acknowledgement letter.
- At this stage, if you are still not satisfied, you should contact us again and we will arrange for a director to review his decision.
- We will write to you within 14 days of receiving your request for a review, confirming our final position on your complaint and explaining our reasons.
- If you are still not satisfied, we would suggest speaking with your local Citizen’s Advice Bureau for further guidance.